Workforce Development Scholarship
Early Childhood Education & Practical Nursing Programs
Itasca Community College will be awarding several $2500 scholarships through the State of Minnesota's Workforce Development Scholarship Program. These scholarships are targeted for Minnesota residents who are majoring in high-demand occupations. Students enrolled in Itasca Community College's Early Childhood Education A.S. and Practical Nursing Diploma programs are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships.
To be considered for a Workforce Development Scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a Minnesota resident.
- Must be enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Early Childhood Education A.S. Degree
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Must be enrolled in at least nine credits and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
Preference given to new/incoming students to Itasca Community College.
Priority Deadline: August 9, 2019