Itasca Community College is pleased to offer a new full tuition & fees Presidential Scholarship for 2020 high school graduates enrolling at Itasca Fall Semester 2020.
Full tuition & required fees for 30 credits at the normal undergraduate resident rate for on-campus courses. (Dollar amount dependent on 2020-2021 tuition rate- equivalent to $5,466 in 2019-2020).
Please read all information below before proceeding with the application.
Scholarship is renewable for a second academic year. Student must maintain at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA to remain eligible.
- Must be a current high school senior on track to graduate prior to the beginning of Fall Semester 2020.
- Must have an ACT Composite score of 29 or higher.
- Must have either a minimum 3.80 cumulative high school GPA or be in the top 10% of high school class after the completion of 11th grade (based on unofficial high school transcript; recipients will be required to submit an official transcript for verification).
- Must enroll in at least 30 on-campus course credits at Itasca Community College during the 2020-2021 academic year (fall and spring semesters). Courses taken from outside institutions and online courses will not be counted toward the total.
Timeline & Deadlines
1st Priority Deadline: Monday, December 2, 2019 – 11:59 p.m.
Applicant interviews conducted in December.
2nd Priority Deadline:Monday, March 1, 2020 – 11:59 p.m.
Applicant interviews conducted in March.
After the 2nd priority deadline, applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until all scholarships are awarded.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Recipients of the Presidential Scholarship will not be eligible for additional ICC Foundation Scholarships, though students may be awarded outside scholarships and receive other forms of financial aid.
- Application includes short answer questions and a 500 word (maximum) essay that can be uploaded online or emailed.
- Essay question: Explain how you envision your experience with higher education will impact your future contributions to society.
- Unofficial transcripts and ACT scores may be uploaded or submitted via email.
- Finalists will be contacted shortly after the application deadlines above for interviews.