Itasca Community College invites you to campus on Tuesday, March 19th, 4:00-7:00pm for a Campus-Wide Open House.
Open House Details
- Explore all the academic and career program offerings, as well as athletics and student activities.
- Tour campus (program area tours + full campus tours).
- Learn about financial aid and Itasca's many scholarships.
- Apply to Itasca for FREE during the event.
- Light refreshments provided.
- American Indian Studies
- Applied Psychology/ Human Services
- Associate in Arts
- Class Act (K-12 Education)
- Early Childhood Education / Child Development
- Geography / Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Industrial Technology- Process Operations
- Natural Resources (Forestry, Geospatial, Law Enforcement, Wildland Firefighting)
- Practical Nursing
- Wildland Firefighting