- 1001 Chestnut St
- Open Until
- Mesabi Campus - Math Dept
- Employment Type
- Part Time
- $11.00 (academic year) - $12.00/hour (summer) / Hour
Do you enjoy playing Math? Do you miss your 8 am Calculus class and the awesome things you learned?
Are you sad that you do not have a Calculus class this semester?
Are you interested in learning Calculus even better by explaining it to someone else?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I have a job for you!
Duties include the following:
- Grading Calculus II and/or Differential Equations with Linear Algebra student work
- Recording and reporting scores in a professional and confidential manner
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be degree seeking at Itasca but attending IRE at Mesabi
- Must maintain at least half-time enrollment while employed
- Must meet financial aid eligibility requirements at Itasca
- Must be a current Itasca student in good academic standing
- Must have completed both Calculus II and Linear Algebra/Differential Equations with a grade of "C" or better
- Must sign a confidentiality pledge upon hire
Position Supervisor: Stacy Jurgens (Mesabi Range Campus)
Itasca Community College reserves the right to edit and/or refuse employment listings for posting on this Website.
It is the policy of Itasca Community College to comply with federal and state law prohibiting discrimination in student admissions or treatment of students or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, handicap, disability, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected groups. Upon request, this information will be made available in an alternative form.