"By becoming a Student Government Senator, you provide the student viewpoint to the college faculty and administration, you become the link. The goal of the student government is to develop student leadership, encourage team building, promote positive change, and advocate at the campus and state levels to ensure students are being treated fairly."
- Sara Tardy, Student Government President 2007-2008
Itasca Student Government is involved in the governing process of the college. Meetings are usually held once a week - Sundays at 5PM in Wegner Hall. Anyone is welcome to attend and we encourage all students to get involved.
ICC Student Government is a group of students who:
- Meet with the college administration to talk about student issues and opinions.
- Plan fun campus events for the ICC students.
- Get involved in the college decision-making process.
- Learn more about how to influence state legislators.
- Attend Minnesota State College Student Association meetings throughout the state at various resorts.
Have you ever thought of joining? You should! It's fun. Help make a difference and have your voice heard as an ICC Student Government Senator. Becoming a member is easy.
To contact the ICC Student Government call 218-851-0724
or stop by our new office in Wilson Hall next to the library.