What is Circle K?
Circle K is an organization devoted to involving college and university students in campus and community service while developing quality leaders and citizens. Circle K inspires people to better our world through its international membership of more than 10,000 collegians on more than 500 college campuses in eight nations.
Who can join Circle K?
Any student taking classes at Itasca Community College is welcome to join Circle K.
What is the Mission of Circle K?
The mission of Circle K International is to involve college and university students in campus and community service while developing quality leaders and citizens. Circle K inspires people to better our world. In support of this we are committed to:
- collaborating with all members of the Kiwanis family to achieve our common objectives
- continuing student management of the organization at all levels
- developing positive role models
- enhancing intercultural understanding and cooperation
- increasing our service potential
- providing opportunities for fellowship, personal growth, and professional development
- working toward greater recognition of the organization.
What does ICC Circle K do?
Some of the activities ICC Circle K has been involved in include:
- Relay for Life
- Tall Timber Days
- Car Swap
- ICC Athletic Events Concession Stand
- Trick or Treating for the Local Food Shelf
- Christmas Caroling
- Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Attend District & International Conventions
- Attend Kiwanis Family Corn Feed at Gunn Park
- ICC Daycare Parties
- Movie Nights
- Club Socials
- And MANY other exciting activities!!!
Why should I join Circle K?
There are several excellent reasons for joining Circle K.
- Meet new people
- Many travel opportunities
- Learn valuable leadership skills
- Help out the community
- HAVE FUN!
Who can you contact if you are interested in joining ICC Circle K?
Spencer Mayasich, President, 2017-2018
218-348-4408 (call or text)