Student Forms

Select forms can be submitted in one of two ways, depending on the type of form:

  1. Electronic forms : Electronically through Dynamic Forms. New users of Dynamic Forms must start by creating a Dynamic Forms account.
  2. Paper forms : PDF forms need to be printed, completed and returned to ICC Student Services in 107 Backes Hall at 1851 East Highway 169, Grand Rapids, MN 55744 (unless otherwise noted on the form).