Other Aid

State Indian Scholarships & Tribal Grants

  • For American Indian students
  • Apply on-line at link above.
  • Contact Harold Annette, ICC Office of American Indian and Minority Student Support Services at (218) 322-2353.

Workforce Investment Act - WIA

  • Retraining funds for needy students in one and two year vocational programs
  • Call 218-327-4480 for information.

Veterans' Benefits

Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)

  • for students with disabilities
  • call (218) 327-4480 for information


  • Full-time service benefit up to $5,920 that may be used for college costs or student loan repayment
  • Contact the ICC Business Office at 218-322-2310 to redeem benefits.