- For American Indian students
- Apply on-line at link above.
- Contact Harold Annette, ICC Office of American Indian and Minority Student Support Services at (218) 322-2353.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Training funds for income-eligible students in programs up to 2 years in length.
- Call Jennifer with the NE MN Office of Job Training at 218-322-6080 or email Jennifer.Frimanslund@nemojt.org for more information.
- For military veterans and dependents
- Contact Jackie Gallop at 218-322-2430 for information.
- Minnesota G.I. Bill program/application
Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS)
- For students with disabilities
- Call 218-327-6760 for information.
- Full-time service benefit up to $5,920 that may be used for college costs or student loan repayment
- Contact the ICC Business Office at 218-322-2310 to redeem benefits.