College is a period of time when many critical financial decisions are made. Because these decisions can have a lifelong impact, students need help making the best choices. We are dedicated to supporting students and their families with information and resources to financially support their educational goals. Our site is designed to provide you with a general overview of financial aid programs offered at Itasca and give you guidance in the application process. We want you to know that we are here to help. Please feel free to contact us in person, by phone, or e-mail. Our staff contact information is listed below. We sincerely hope that the information we offer will help you achieve your educational goals at Itasca Community College.
Now is the time to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA. The FAFSA is FREE!
Itasca Community College's school code is 002356.
You and your parent (for dependent students) sign your FAFSA application each with a separate Federal Student Aid (FSA) I.D. Make sure both you and your parent (for dependent students) have separate email addresses that can be easily accessed prior to creating the FSA ID.
All students and parents are encouraged to complete theIRS data retrieval process within the FAFSA. If you are selected for verification, you will be required to complete the IRS data retrieval (video) process. Alternatively, a student or parent can submit a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS.
Request a Federal Tax Return transcript here.
Not sure which parent you must list on the FAFSA? Click here for more info.
Looking for financial aid forms? Click here.
Did you know that you may charge the cost of textbooks and a meal plan onto your student account?
Students with a non-rejected FAFSA may charge textbook costs and/or meal plan costs each semester against their pending financial aid. Deadlines apply! Click here for an Off-campus Meal Plan Application. See the ICC Bookstore webpage for more information about eligible charge dates/times.
- Need a quick snapshot of what "Money Things" you need to know at ICC? Click here.
- 2019-2020 Award Letter Information Booklet
- Visit www.studentaid.gov for an overview of federal student aid.
- View the 2018-2019 Costs & Financial Aid for Students brochure for an overview of financial aid at Itasca Community College.
- Go to eServices to view the status of your financial aid application and financial aid awards.
- Student borrowing is a big responsibility. Find out how to avoid delinquency and default here.
- Are you attending summer classes? Click here for information on what types of aid are available!
- Have you completed your 2019-2020 school year FAFSA yet? Visit www.fafsa.gov to apply today! You will use your 2017 Federal tax return information to complete the FAFSA.
- Important information regarding subsidized student loan limits. Read more here
Check out a the video below about financial responsibility. The video stars all ICC faculty and staff!
General financial aid questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Becky Bourquin, Customer Service, becky.bourquin
Sarah Lee, Assistant Financial Aid Director, sarah.lee
Allison Geisler, Financial Aid Director, allison.geisler
e-mail addresses end with @itascacc.edu
ICC Student Services (Financial Aid) Office
1851 East Highway 169
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
The Blandin Foundation provides annual funding for seven different financial aid programs. There is $395,000 in funding available to award for the 2019-2020 school year to ICC students.