A good education is a priceless investment, but the cost of attending college can often be a barrier.
At Itasca Community College, we strive to meet the needs of our student population in a variety of ways. In the resources below and throughout our web page, you'll find information on the FAFSA process as well as opportunities for additional aid.
We are here to help! Please contact the Financial Aid Office with questions (contact information is listed at the bottom of page).
The FAFSA Process
- Use federal school code (002356) to send your FAFSA to ICC for processing.
- The FAFSA application is available beginning October 1st each year for the following academic year. Apply here!
- Download the new MyStudentAid app to complete your FAFSA on your phone!!! iOS or Android
- FAFSA Application Instructions
- ICC FA Web Links
- Check your Financial Aid status and current balance on your eServices application.
- 2020-2021 Award Offer Info Booklet
Costs and Aid Disbursement
Check out a the video below about financial responsibility. The video stars all ICC faculty and staff!
Office Contact Information
ICC Student Services (Financial Aid) Office
1851 East Highway 169
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
The Blandin Foundation generously provides annual funding for seven different financial aid programs. There is $395,000 in funding available to award for the 2020-2021 school year to ICC students.