Join us for Camp 2020!
- Explore engineering and science concepts used by engineers.
- Gain hands-on experience through team projects and investigations.
- Gain a broad understanding of the engineering profession.
- Discover what skills it
takesto become a successfulengineer.
- Live and work at ICC's Engineering Center and Residence Hall.
- Enjoy recreational time with campers who share your same interests.
Sr High Engineering Camp
July 13 - 18, 2020
Entering 10 - 12 grade (fall 2020)
Camp Fee for 2020: 445.00
Jr High Engineering Camp
July 22 -25, 2020
Entering 7 - 9 grade (fall 2020)
Camp Fee for 2020: 375.00
2020 Camp Brochure & Registration Information
For more information contact
Current and/or Past Supporters of ICC Summer Engineering Camps are:
AAUW - Grand Rapids / AAUW - Ely / EMPOWER - Ely / Applied Learning Institute
Fortune Bay Resort / Lake Country Power - Operation Round Up Program / Iron Range Engineering
MNCEME (Minnesota Center for Engineering & Manufacturing Excellence)
Blandin Foundation / Educational Talent Search/ Itasca Community College / Minnesota Power
(NPT)2(Sponsored by the National Science Foundation & Itasca Community College)