Join us for Camp 2019!
- Explore engineering and science concepts used by engineers.
- Gain hands-on experience through team projects and investigations.
- Gain a broad understanding of the engineering profession.
- Discover what skills it
takesto become a successfulengineer.
- Live and work at ICC's Engineering Center and Residence Hall.
- Enjoy recreational time with campers who share your same interests.
Sr High Engineering Camp
July 8 - 13, 2019
Entering 10 - 12 grade (fall 2019)
Camp Fee $440.00
Jr High Engineering Camp
July 17 -20, 2019
Entering 7 - 9 grade (fall 2019)
Camp Fee $370.00
2019 Camp Brochure & Registration Link
For more information contact
Current and/or Past Supporters of ICC Summer Engineering Camps are:
AAUW - Grand Rapids / AAUW - Ely / EMPOWER - Ely / Applied Learning Institute
Fortune Bay Resort / Lake Country Power - Operation Round Up Program / Iron Range Engineering
MNCEME (Minnesota Center for Engineering & Manufacturing Excellence)
Blandin Foundation / Educational Talent Search/ Itasca Community College / Minnesota Power
(NPT)2(Sponsored by the National Science Foundation & Itasca Community College)