COVID-19 Viking Grill Information
The ICC Viking Grill is continuing to serve ICC students through curbside pickup only. Students residing in the residence halls and students who have purchased off-campus meal plans may order curbside pickup.
To place an order:
- View the Curbside Pickup Menu.
- Call the Viking Grill at 218-322-2313.
- Pick up outside the front door of Backes Hall at the quoted time.
Payments accepted: ICC meal plan, credit/debit card, cash, check
Itasca students living off campus who are interested in charging a meal plan against their pending financial aid* can choose among the following options once per semester:
$50 - $150 - $200 - $250 - $300 - $350 - $400
$450 - $500 - $550 - $600 - $650 - $700 - worth of food/drink (a la carte) off the menu.
*Student must have completed a FAFSA at Itasca before a meal plan can be added.
Students who utilize a meal plan do not pay sales tax on purchased items.
- Any remaining meal plan balance at the end of the semester WILL NOT carry over to the next semester.
- After financial aid has been disbursed, students may add funds to their meal plan accounts in minimum increments of $25.
Complete the Off-Campus Meal Plan Application if you wish to charge your meal plan cost against your pending financial aid.
Hours and Information
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Daily, Including Weekends
- Viking Grill