Student Services

Itasca Community College Student Services is committed to providing students with the best start. We place students first through attentive, comprehensive, high-quality support that empowers them to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.

COVID-19 & Student Services

Itasca Community College Student Services remains committed to providing students with a high level of personalized service during the COVID-19 situation.

To make a an appointment with a counselor/advisor, call 218-322-2320.
Students will have the option of scheduling a phone or online (web/video chat) appointment. In-person appointments are now available as well. Please note that face coverings are required on campus and any individual entering the ICC campus should complete the COVID Self-Assessment before arriving.

Student services can help with the following:

  • Make an appointment with a counselor to plan your schedule
  • Learn about Financial Aid
  • Drop a class
  • Apply for Graduation

For appointments call 218-322-2320

Students having a discussion

The office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Student Services is responsible for the process of admitting students to the college, maintaining academic records, and final student grade reports. Students may request transcripts, forms for grading options or independent study and petitions in this office.

Counseling, career guidance and financial aid are also an integral part of the Student Services Office at Itasca.

Students can make an appointment to discuss educational and/or personal interest goals with a counselor or meet with someone from financial aid to answer questions or help you through the financial aid application process.

Student forms are available in the Student Services Office for you to pick up or you can print them from the website.

At Itasca Community College, we know your best decisions are based on the right information. Our career counseling services focus on assisting you in making important and timely decisions about majors, careers and colleges that best suit your interest, values and skills. In addition to one-on-one time with a career counselor, you can take advantage of the wide variety of career resources found on the web:

The staff in the Student Services Office can also answer your questions about college policies.

Students who want to track their academic program progress can request a degree audit by using eServices. You can contact the Student Services Office (218-322-2320) if you have questions about this process. You can print an unofficial transcript by going to eServices and enter your StarID and password. Click the box below the login information to include your name on your record if needed and lick "Login-in". Then click the Student tab / Academic Record - in blue on the left / choose how you would like your record organized and click "Submit" then "Print this page" at the bottom of the page.