Business Office

Business Office

Due Dates

You can check your account balance on eServices to see your tuition costs. You will not receive a billing statement in the mail. The amount due for tuition and fee charges, on-campus housing or meal charges, and any previously unpaid balances will appear on your account in eServices. You will need to compare your financial aid awards to your billing statement to determine the remaining balance owed.

Make a payment, check your billing statements and financial aid awards on eServices.

Please pay on your account at any time; however, your billing statement will show you the exact charges and credits applied to your account on the date the bill was created.

Drop for Non-Payment

After the fifth class day, students are automatically dropped for non-payment unless they have:

  • Submitted a FAFSA to Itasca Community College OR
  • Paid a minimum of $300 or 15% toward their tuition/fees OR
  • Established a payment plan through NBS/NeInet.

Clock tower

Paying for College - Frequently Asked Questions

Where to Pay

You can make your payment online through eServices or in person at the Campus Bookstore in the Backes Student Center, Room 5-A. See the Bookstore webpage for current business hours. Payment can also be made by mail to the following address:

Business Office
Itasca Community College
1851 East Highway 169
Grand Rapids, MN 55744

Please make your check or money order payable to Itasca Community College.

If you are unsure of your balance, view your account on eServices.

How to Pay

  • Online through eServices
  • Check or money order - Payable to Itasca Community College
  • Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard, Discover
  • Payment Plan: NBS/NeInet Payment Plan
  • Financial Aid Disbursement - Your charges will be deferred until aid is applied to your account. If you do not have enough financial aid to cover all of your charges, you must pay the balance by the due date or establish an NBS/NeInet payment plan.

Late Fees

Avoid late fees and registration holds by making full payment of your account balance.

  • Confirm your account balance on e-Services after financial aid has been applied and pay the remaining account balance with personal funds; or
  • Enrolled and remain current in a Nelnet payment plan that covers all remaining charges.

Late fees and holds are applied as follows:

Fall Semester 2021:

  • Unpaid account balances of $100 or more as of September 29, 2021 will be subject to a $50 late fee.
  • Unpaid account balances of $500 or more as of September 29, 2021* will be subject to registration holds.
  • Unpaid account balances of $500 or more as of September 29, 2021* will be subject to transcript holds.

Spring Semester 2022:

  • Unpaid account balances of $100 or more as of February 15, 2022 will be subject to a $50 late fee.
  • Unpaid account balances of $500 or more as of February 15, 2022* will be subject to registration holds.
  • Unpaid account balances of $500 or more as of February 15, 2022* will be subject to transcript holds.

*Per Minnesota State System Procedure 7.6.2, holds will be placed on student accounts prior to the start of registration for the next term(s)

What if a Third Party Wants to Pay My Bill?

If you have an authorization for ICC to bill a sponsoring agency for your tuition and/or fees, you need to bring your authorization to the Business Office, located in room 109 Backes Student Center. To obtain information about third party billing, please call 218-322-2310 or email

How Are Payments from Outside Sources Paid to My Bill?

Most grants, scholarships are applied directly to your account by the Financial Aid Office. If your financial aid pays your bill in full and there is money remaining on your account, you are entitled to a refund.

How do I get my Excess Financial Aid

If your financial aid exceeds your ICC balance owed, you will need to sign up for direct deposit through eServices to receive your excess aid funds.

Your Student Account

By registering for classes, you enter into a legally binding contract to pay all tuition and fees, including any nonrefundable fees. You also acknowledge that failure to make the required payment by the due date may result in additional late and installment fees, inability to register for classes, and withholding of a transcript and/or diploma.

Your student account is a record of all charges and payments made to your account. Your account includes financial aid payments, including scholarships, grants, loan disbursements, student service fees, technology fees and, if you are living on-campus, your housing room and board.

To check your student account, go to the eServices section of this website.

What Happens if I Don't Pay?

In addition to installment fees, late payment fees, and campus meal plan shut-off, a "hold" will be placed on your academic record. This hold must be cleared before you will be allowed to register again or obtain a transcript or diploma. Past due accounts may be subject to handling charges and collection procedures. Collection can include court action and referral to outside collection agencies. You are responsible for any and all costs necessary for the collection of any amount not paid when due.

What Happens If I Decide Not to Attend ICC?

Once you have registered for classes, you are responsible for all charges on your account. If you decide not to attend ICC, you must drop your classes online or contact the Student Services Office at 218-322-2320 to drop your class(es) over the phone BEFORE the semester starts. If the semester has already started, you must contact the Student Services Office to officially withdraw from ICC. You are not automatically officially withdrawn if you do not attend any of your classes.

You must drop classes within five days (short term classes have shorter fee drop periods) of the semester start date to get a 100% refund of your tuition payment. Contacting other offices on campus does not constitute an official drop/withdrawal of classes and will not remove the financial obligation.

Important Telephone Numbers:

Business Office: 218-322-2310

Student Services Office: 218-322-2320