*NOTE: There have been recent changes to the Summer Book List. Please check the current list above to ensure you have the correct books for your classes.
All listed items on the book list(s) are subject to change due to class cancellations and reassignment of instructors. Itasca Community College cannot be held responsible for any items not purchased from the College Bookstore.
Important Dates and Reminders
- Charge summer class books to Financial Aid beginning Monday, May 13th.
Book Buy Back:
On-campus book buy back is held twice a year (at the end of fall semester and end of spring semester) during the first four days of finals week. The bookstore purchases a limited number of books that will be used the following semester and a wholesaler purchases additional books on a supply and demand basis.
- Books purchased by the bookstore are paid at a rate of 50% of the new price regardless of if it was purchased new or used.
- Additional books purchased by the wholesaler are paid at a rate set by the used book company.
- Books may be returned only if: within the above posted date; you have dropped the class and have a drop slip; and you have not written in or marked the book in any way.
- Books acceptable for returns must be in new condition, no bent or worn pages, no hi-lighting, no writing. Books that are shrink wrapped cannot be returned once the shrink wrap has been broken.
- A $5 charge will be assessed on all insufficient fund checks and a hold will be placed in your records until restitution is made.
- Special orders can be placed at your request; you must make a deposit on the book for us to do so.
- Financial aid applicants are allowed to charge book costs against pending financial aid. Click here for more information.
Backes Student Center, Room 5-A.
The ICC bookstore supplies books (new and used) required for students to complete their coursework. Clothing and supplies are available in the bookstore.
- Faith McBride
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
New Water Bottles!
Only $28.99 - Double-Walled Stainless Steel
Love Your Melon
Buy Beanies. Fight Cancer