All listed items on the book list(s) are subject to change due to class cancellations and reassignment of instructors. Itasca Community College cannot be held responsible for any items not purchased from the College Bookstore.
COVID-19 Bookstore Information
Rental Book Return Instructions
First Block students wanting to return a rental textbook to the bookstore:
- Complete and print the Rental Book Return Form.
- Place the completed form in the rental book that you would like to return.
- Drop it off at the Library* starting Monday March 30.
*If you are not able to return the book to the library you can mail it to the bookstore with the Rental Book Return Form.
If the rental book does not have your information in the book, you will not get credit for the return and you will be charged for the full price of the book at the end of the semester. Your name and student ID number must accompany the rental book for the transaction to be completed. Rental books must be in good condition with no water damage or damage.
If you have questions, email me at Faith.McBride@itascacc.edu. Thank you for your cooperation!!
2nd Block Book/Supplies Orders
Attention Block 2 Students:
If you need of a book or art supplies for your Second Block course (starting March 30), please email me at Faith.McBride@itascacc.edu with the following:
- Your name
- Student ID #
- What course(s) you need books/supplies for
- Contact phone number and mailing address
I will contact you so we can process the transaction. There will be no shipping charges provided you choose USPS media mail. If you choose a different mailing option, you will be charged the shipping fees. We may have a pick up option for the art supplies. If you have any questions, please contact me at the email above. Thank you for your patience!!!
Book Buy Back:
On-campus book buy back is held twice a year (at the end of fall semester and end of spring semester) during the first four days of finals week. The bookstore purchases a limited number of books that will be used the following semester and a wholesaler purchases additional books on a supply and demand basis.
- Books purchased by the bookstore are paid at a rate of 50% of the new price regardless of if it was purchased new or used.
- Additional books purchased by the wholesaler are paid at a rate set by the used book company.
- Books may be returned only if: within the above posted date; you have dropped the class and have a drop slip; and you have not written in or marked the book in any way.
- Books acceptable for returns must be in new condition, no bent or worn pages, no hi-lighting, no writing. Books that are shrink wrapped cannot be returned once the shrink wrap has been broken.
- A $5 charge will be assessed on all insufficient fund checks and a hold will be placed in your records until restitution is made.
- Special orders can be placed at your request; you must make a deposit on the book for us to do so.
- Financial aid applicants are allowed to charge book costs against pending financial aid. Click here for more information.
Backes Student Center, Room 5-A.
The ICC bookstore supplies books (new and used) required for students to complete their coursework. Clothing and supplies are available in the bookstore.
9am - 2pm, Monday-Friday
Due to COVID-19, beginning March 23, the Bookstore will be conducting all operations by email and phone, 9am-2pm, Monday-Friday.
$8.99 in the Bookstore!
New Water Bottles!
Only $28.99 - Double-Walled Stainless Steel
Love Your Melon
Buy Beanies. Fight Cancer