To successfully apply to the Department of Residential Living you will need to complete the following:
NOTE: The 2021-2022 housing application will open on December 10
- Apply to Itasca Community College.
- Complete the Housing Application online through E-Services.
- Log in with your StarID & Password. (If you don't remember your StarID and/or password, you can recover it at www.starid.minnstate.edu (select "Reset my Password.)
- Select the "Housing & Dining" tab on the left side to launch the housing application portal.
- Select the Academic Year you are applying for. (NOTE: The application for fall semester opens-up each year on December 1st the year prior).
- Follow the instructions on the page. NOTE: You may have to wait a few minutes while your account is being created before accessing the housing module.
- Complete a current FAFSA or if not completing a FAFSA, submit the most current federal tax return of parent/guardian and student with the Housing / Meal Plan Contract. (Note: FAFSA may be completed after submitting housing application).
- Register for 12 or more semester credits.
- Review the current Department of Residential Living Housing Handbook.
Summer Housing at Itasca
2020-2021 Housing & Meal Plan Contract Costs - (Per Semester / Per Resident*)
|.||Quad * not available due to COVID-19||Triple *not available due to COVID-19||Double||Single|
*Prices subject to change
** The $700 meal plan is the default, however students are able to choose an $825 meal plan on the application.
Director of Residential Living
1851 East Highway 169 Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Toll Free: 800-966-6422 ext.2380