Over $200,000 is available for the 2020-2021 school year. See below for information about each application.
ICC Foundation Scholarships
- All students eligible to apply!
- Over $125,000 will be awarded for 2020-21
- Deadline: March 1, 2020
- ACT 29+ and
- 3.80 cumulative high school GPA or top 10% of high school class
- 2020 high school graduate
- Full tuition & required fees for 30 credits at the normal undergraduate resident rate for on-campus courses. (Dollar amount dependent on 2020-2021 tuition rate- equivalent to $5,466 in 2019-2020).
- Renewable for a second year - must maintain a 3.20+ cumulative GPA.
Deadline: March 1, 2020
Workforce Development Scholarships
$2500 for the 2020-2021 academic year.