» Financial Aid
» Work Study (Student Employment)
» Student Worker Responsibilities
Student Worker Responsibilities
- Apply for a job published on ICC's web page. Contact supervisors to set up interview appointments.
- If you are hired, arrange your work hours with your supervisor, not to exceed 10 per week.
- Have your supervisor fill out your Work Authorization and then bring it to the Student Services Office. Fill out a W-4 form, I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, and a Confidentiality Statement in the Student Services Office. You may not begin working until these forms are completed.
- Notify your supervisor if you are unable to appear for work. Once your schedule has been set, this should happen ONLY in emergency situations. NOTE: This is a job like any other. You are expected to report on time and check in and out as scheduled. You will be evaluated periodically by your supervisor and the evaluation will be kept in your financial aid file.
- Pick up your paycheck at the Bookstore or receive a direct deposit on the dates noted on the work-study pay schedule unless other arrangements are made. You will receive the Pay Schedule when you turn in your Work Authorization form.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in your classes each semester to avoid termination of your work assignment.
- Continue in your original work assignment throughout the year unless a change is approved by the Student Services Office.
- Notify your supervisor and the Student Services Office if you do not intend to complete your work allocation.
- If you have questions about your paycheck, contact the Business Office or call 322-2310.
- If you have questions about your job or allocation, contact the Student Services Office or call 322-2320.