» Financial Aid
» Applying for Financial Aid
Applying for Financial Aid
Which application do I use?
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you will be pursuing one of the following programs:
- A.A., A.A.S. or A.S. degree
- Practical Nursing, Wildland Firefighting, or Pulp and Paper diploma
- American Indian Studies certificate
- Child Development Assistant certificate
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) certificate
Students and parents are encouraged to take advantage of the IRS data retrieval tool within FAFSA on the web.
Itasca Community College FAFSA school code: 002356
Complete the 2015-2016 Blandin Foundation Part-Time Grant application if you will be pursuing a short certificate program:
- Nursing Assistant certificate - 3 credits
- Home Health Aide certificate - 1 credit
- Coaching certificate - 8 credits