Home » Admissions » Financial Aid » Applying for Financial Aid

Applying for Financial Aid

Which application do I use?


Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you will be pursuing one of the following programs:

  • A.A., A.A.S. or A.S. degree
  • Practical Nursing, Wildland Firefighting, or Pulp and Paper diploma
  • American Indian Studies certificate
  • Child Development Assistant certificate
  • Geographic Information Systems (GIS) certificate

Students and parents are encouraged to take advantage of the IRS data retrieval tool within FAFSA on the web.
Itasca Community College FAFSA school code: 002356

Federal Student Aid


Complete the 2015-2016 Blandin Foundation Part-Time Grant application if you will be pursuing a short certificate program:
  • Nursing Assistant certificate - 3 credits
  • Home Health Aide certificate - 1 credit
  • Coaching certificate - 8 credits