Home » Admissions


Click here to Apply Now

 Admissions Check List  

Application Deadlines:Girl studing

  • Spring 2016: Friday, January 1
  • Fall 2016: Friday, August 12

Returning Students
- If you have not been enrolled for the last three semesters, you need to complete an application. We want to make sure we have your current address and major.

Summer Visiting Students -
If you are taking a summer class to transfer back to another college, you need to complete the ICC application. Please select summer visiting student under major. If the college you are attending is not part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system, you will need to send us an unofficial transcript showing one semester of completed college work. Please send the transcript to the following address:  Itasca Community College Student Services, 1851 East Highway 169, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.  You will receive a StarID and create a password  when you apply. To register or  just  sign into eServices with your StarID and password to register for the class.

-If you're from North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin or Manitoba, you may be eligible to pay reduced tuition rates under the reciprocity agreement. You can obtain a reciprocity application at the following links:

The Midwest Student Exchange Program (M.S.E.P.) was established as a means to reduce tuition rates. It is open to students in the states of Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri and Nebraska. Typically, out-of-state students pay non-resident tuition, however the M.S.E.P. student pay a reduced rate. All you need to do is apply for admission and indicate that M.S.E.P. status is desired.

Veterans Services:
includes benefits applications, tutorial assistance, resource referral.

Release of Information Form
- The form will give ICC personnel the permission to release information about you including grades, attendance, financial aid, class schedule, tuition payments and balances to parents, guardians or anyone authorized by the student. The form can be sent to the ICC Student Services Office.

Transfer students on Academic Probation / Suspension