Transferology is a nation-wide network designed to help students answer the question "Will my courses transfer?" Students enter coursework, exams, and/or military learning experiences, then discover in a single click how many schools in the Transferology network have matching courses that may be awarded when the student transfers. Schools are ranked by the percentage of coursework they accept in transfer for each student, though users can focus the results with a number of handy filters and sorts. Details of how those courses will count are available with another click or two, and students can inform schools of their interest in transferring by asking about specific programs, campus visits, and/or coursework that has not yet been evaluated by the school.
Transferology is for students, faculty, advisors, and administrators.
1. Start by visiting Transferology.
2. Create an account or connect with Facebook or Google Plus.
3. Search for and add specific courses, exams or military learning experiences you have earned and add to "My Courses."
4. After adding all courses, exams and military learning experiences you have earned, click "Find schools that accept my coursework."
5. Colleges that accept the highest percentage of your credits/experiences will be ranked first in your search results.
6. Click on the "Match" button to see how your courses/exams/experiences transfer to a particular institution.
7. After reviewing several top transfer schools, contact the admissions office of the campus you are interested in attending.
Information obtained through Transferology should be considered unofficial and must be verified once the student has enrolled in the college or university of their choice.
Itasca Community College
An affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator