Home » Academics » Transfer from ICC

Transfer from ICC

classroom picture

The Associate in Arts degree is accepted by most out of state colleges. However, it is always up to the receiving institution or specific program whether or not they will accept the credits that you have earned. Here are some helpful hints of things to do before you get to the college or university of your choice. These steps will ensure your transfer to that school will be as smooth as possible:

  1. Acquire the general information from the college you are thinking about.
  2. Find out what admission requirements, application deadlines, or specific courses, your chosen field or department may need for acceptance.
  3. Make an appointment to speak to a program or admission advisor, if possible, to discuss requirements.
  4. After you graduate from ICC, request an official copy of your transcript and have it mailed to the college you plan to attend.

Transfer Resources