- Explore engineering and science concepts used by engineers.
- Gain hands-on experience through team projects and investigations.
- Gain a broad understanding of the engineering profession.
- Discover what skills it takes to become a successful engineer.
- Live and work at ICC's Engineering Center and Residence Hall.
- Enjoy recreational time with campers who share your same interests.
|Camp Session||Eligibility||Camp Dates||Cost|
| Sr High Engineering Camp
||Entering 10-12 grade (fall 2017)||July 10-15, 2017||410.00|
|Jr High Engineering Camp||Entering 7-9 grade (fall 2017)||July 19-22, 2017||
Some camper scholarship funding will be available. Basic details and application attachment requests are provided within the online form. A more detailed scholarship information sheet will be posted on this page in the coming weeks.
For more information contact:
Kim Damiani / Engineering Camp Director
218-322-2370 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AAUW - Grand Rapids / AAUW - Ely / EMPOWER - Ely / Applied Learning Institute
Fortune Bay Resort / Lake Country Power - Operation Round Up Program / Iron Range Engineering
MNCEME (Minnesota Center for Engineering & Manufacturing Excellence)
Blandin Foundation / Educational Talent Search/ Itasca Community College / Minnesota Power
(NPT)2(Sponsored by the National Science Foundation & Itasca Community College)
Itasca Community College
An affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and educator